Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Gathering 2007 - For alumnis from Liyan's to Yufang's batch

Hi bro & sis,

There will be a Christmas gathering this Dec. Venue is changed to Zhi Xin's place, due to unforeseen circumstances, my house is not available.

There'll be fellowship, makan, games, gifts exchange and much more!!!

Here are the dates from those who replied me (not in order of age):

Chang Bin: 24 or 25
Liyan: 26-28
Khai En: 25-28
Joel: 22-29
Henry: 25
Shiyi: 22-25
Serene: Any sat, or let her know the date & time she'll try to make it free.
Zhi Xin: Host for the night... Must be free...
Sem Chi: 26 is good, 25 also can
Khai Yun: 25, after 27 (24, 28-31)
Eleen: after 25, before 30 (26-29)
Yufang: 24,26,28,29

I realized that most ppl are not free on the 26, so we'll choose again... & will try to set it on a date where most ppl are available, as Dec's a busy month. If you're free on more dates than those posted, pls let me know ASAP.

NOTE: I don't have everyone's number, so may missed a few. If you're from these batches - Liyan's, Khai En's, Guan Xiong's, Fang Ying's, Eliza's & Yufang's - & I missed you out... pls inform ZX or me of your available dates immediately.

Stay tuned for updates...

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: